Bioderma Sensibo Makeup Cleansing Water Review

By | Wednesday, November 26, 2014 Leave a Comment

Underwhelming. Thats the nicest thing I can say about Bioderma Sensibo. I really wanted to love this stuff. Afterall, it's been raved about by some top-notch beauty bloggers and pro makeup artists (Lisa Eldridge, Pixiwoo, etc.) 

As you can see from the pic, I brought not one but 2 large bottles thinking this would be the only makeup remover I'd need from now on. Hah! This stuff was mediocre at best. Yes it removed most of my makeup, but I'd have to soak a minimum of 2 cotton squares to get the job done. 

One of features of Bioderma that I've heard mentioned again and again is that you don't need to wash your face after using it. I totally disagree with that. In addition to leaving makeup residue on my face, it also left my skin feeling sticky and unclean. At $28 (this was the price on Amazon when I ordered mine) per bottle, I need it to do a lot better than that. 

I've had better luck with cheaper cleansing waters such as the Boot's No.7 Beautiful Skin water (I'm on my second bottle of this stuff ) available at Target. It also has a convenient pump dispenser great for one-handed use! Also Nars Makeup Removing Water is just hands down fantastic!

Boot's No. 7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water and Nars Makeup Removing Water (the top has mysteriously disappeared)

Overall, Bioderma is mostly hype. It does an okay job, but is way overpriced. There are much better cleansing water alternatives out there.




Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: