Urban Decay Loose Pigment Eyeshadows + Swatches Added!

By | Saturday, September 25, 2010 Leave a Comment
There was an Urban Decay sale on HauteLook a few weeks back and I snatched up five of these for $5 each. The colors are highly pigmented, but a huge PITA to apply. They get everywhere, and I mean all over the frickin place. I had heard this before I getting these but figured I'd be extra careful and it would be fine. Wrong. The shadows got all over my desk, laptop, palms of my hands - everywhere. When applying to your lids, a sticky primer or base is a MUST or these won't stay on your skin.

Overall, if I'd payed full price for these I'd be kinda upset right now, but if they go on sale again I think I'll pick up a few more because the colors really are gorgeous.







The swatches are from left to right: Shag , Smog, Goddess, Baked and Gunmetal. Pic taken in natural light with no flash. Excuse my hairy arm, lol.







*edit for part 2 of my review with the rest of the Urban Decay Loose Pigment Eyeshadows, click here: http://beautyandthebrowngirl.blogspot.com/2011/01/urban-decay-loose-pigment-eyeshadows.html
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: