Too Faced Melted Lipsticks Review+Swatches

By | Wednesday, October 08, 2014 Leave a Comment
These have amazing pigmentation, a great smooth texture and apply very evenly. They feel lightweight on my lips and "adhere" well so they're long lasting as long as I'm not eating and drinking constantly.
Too Faced Melted Berry

Too Faced Melted Fig

Too Faced Melted Fuchsia 

Too Faced Melted Violet
I knew they'd be bright, but I was still shocked at how vibrant some of them were, especially Melted Fuchsia.

The one thing I really don't like is the applicator. Its a sponge tip and tends to look gross after only one use. Plus it makes these Melted lipsticks virtually un-shareable as there's no way to clean the applicator after each use.

The dreadful sponge-tip applicator in all its messy, germ filled glory!

Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: