Sephora Goodies

By | Sunday, February 27, 2011 2 comments
Smashbox Classyfied Eye Palette $15
 I know this sale is old news for most, and I'm supposed to be on a no-buy until March 15th, but when I saw these lovely palettes on sale at Sephora.com , I lost ALL my will power, lol.

I'll post swatches as soon as I get them in the mail!
Smashbox Iconic Eyes Palette $12

Urban Decay Show Pony Palette (with mini eyeliner and primer potion) $16
*The faces on this palette really freak me out, lol. I'm going to have to find a way
to cover them or depot the shadows and trash the packaging.



Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Lol the faces are a bit weird I guess :P

    The Sephora palette looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TheStudent'sGuide, I'm a total wuss and can't take anything on the weird side. I still sleep with a nightlight, lol.

    ReplyDelete