New Face Care: Garnier Moisture Rescue + Loreal Skin Genesis High Potency Booster

By | Tuesday, February 01, 2011 2 comments
Sometimes I can be a total sucker  for new products that claim to give me the skin of my dreams, lol. But even knowing this, I have a good feeling about the 2 new products I recently added to my skin care routine.

The Garnier's Moisture Rescue Gel I purchased because my skin needs something to really hold in moisture during the winter, and because its rated highly on MakeupAlley and I read a great review of it here (Shout out to Touching Faces with Beauty and Glamour! )

Not long after that, I stumbled upon the Loreal Ideal Skin Genesis daily treatment serum which promises to give ideal skin in 4 weeks. Now I know in a month I won't have perfect skin. But I am hoping it does something to even out the texture of my skin and take away some of the dullness.


I also love the packaging of the Loreal. It looks sleek and expensive and the pump dispenses just the right amount of product. It also came with a bonus travel sized serum that I have to admit helped me make the decision to purchase it, lol (who doesn't love a freebie?).

So far I've been using each product for 6 day in the morning and before I go to bed. I'll do a proper in depth review in few weeks when I should start to notice some difference in my skin.
Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel.

Loreal Ideal Skin Genesis Serum 1.7oz

Bonus Travel-sized Loreal Serum.

Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I have the Garnier moisture rescue gel. I'm pretty satisfied with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ms. Viva Glam, so far I'm liking it, but since its the winter I still have to layer another moisturizer over it. I'm thinking its going to be perfect for me when the weather warms up.

    ReplyDelete