Winter Indulgence: Habibi Deep Steep Bath Soak

By | Wednesday, December 10, 2014 Leave a Comment

As someone who lives in the bathtub during the winter, Habibi Deep Steep is the ultimate bathing experience for me! It's by no means a traditional, dry bath salt that you sprinkle into your bath water. Deep Steep contains a mixture of different salts and is packed full of herbs and essential oils that moisturize and nourish the skin. As an added bonus, it comes with an embroidered pouch full of aromatic botanicals  to add to the bath water and a carved wooden scoop to get the product out of the jar. Fancy! Lol. seriously, Habibi put a lot of thought and detail into this product. The first time I used Deep Steep I didn't want to get out of the tub! Plus I think I dozed off for a few minutes (so bad I know!). It truly made me feel like I was at some exotic spa and there was no stress in my life whatsoever (hahahaha). The effects also lasted once I got out of the water and had super soft, moisturized and fragrant skin.I did make one mistake while using this. I may have failed to read the directions and therefore didn't use a drain catcher to get the floating botanicals once I was finished bathing. Needless to say, unclogging my tub almost ruined my zen-like spa experience. Now that I know what not to do, Habibi Deep Steep will be my sweet indulgence after a long day of...life. 

Deep Steep is available at HabibiBody.com for $65!
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: