Urban Decay Smoked Palette Swatches and Review

By | Wednesday, December 03, 2014 Leave a Comment


Get this palette!! Seriously.
 I probably own about 10 Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes and with the exception of Naked2, this is hands down my favorite. The texture of these shadows is buttery (think Lorac Pro) and the pigmentation is really, really good. There's a decent mix of matte and shimmers and all perform equally as well on me. Also a huge bonus: it comes with a deluxe sized Primer Potion AND full sized Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion (it was in my purse when I took these pics). I don't know about you, but I can always use another black eyeliner, especially one as pigmented and creamy as Perversion. 
The palette includes a mirror and comes in fabric zippered case, which I thought was unique. The word "Smoked" is embossed (?) on the fabric so it has a cool black on black effect. 

But here's the best part. This palette is currently on sale for $20! Put in perspective, one full sized liner from Urban Decay is $20 and you're getting that included with this palette! Last time I checked this was "temporarily" sold out on both Ulta and Sephora's websites, but 2 of my local Ulta's had this palette in stock.  

From left to right: Barlust, Rockstar, Evidence, Loaded, Asphalt, Kinky, Freestyle, Mushroom, Backdoor and Blackout. 
Overall, don't miss out on this palette. Even at full price ($49) I'd still recommend getting it. At the sale price, its a no brainer. Its got a great mix of everyday practical colors as well as some fun colors.
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: