MAC Courting Chic Cremesheen Glass Holiday 2014

By | Tuesday, November 04, 2014 Leave a Comment
This gorgeous red gloss was the first thing that caught my eye from the MAC Heirloom Mix collection Holiday collection! It's a rich shade that's guaranteed to be flattering on just about any skin tone. Courting Chic is also infused with ultra-fine red glitter which makes it perfect for holiday glamour. 

I knew Courting Chic was going to be similar to Amorous (an older, now discontinued MAC gloss). But when I swatched the two together I could hardly tell them apart.
Top: Courting Chic Bottom: Amorous 
Both are rich, red glitter glosses. Amorous is a Dazzleglass Cream and is probably slightly more pigmented. Otherwise I couldn't tell the difference between the two. 
Overall, if you already own Amorous, then you can probably pass on Courting Chic. But since it's already sold out in most places, if you can get your hands on it then I highly recommend it. 

P.S I'm trying a new DIY lighting setup for my pics and swatches, but I still need to tweak it a bit, lol. 

Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: