Kleem Organics Jeunesse Intensive Vitamin C Serum

By | Monday, October 20, 2014 1 comment

Although I'm a skincare product junkie, this was my first time using a Vitamin C serum from any brand. The Kleem Organics Intense Rejuvenating Vitamin C serum promises to moisturize, tighten and brighten the skin for a more even complexion. I was surprised at first by how thin/watery the formula was (did I mention that I'd never tried a serum like this before?) but after the first few uses I realized what a great thing that was. The serum soaks in ridiculously fast. It goes right into the skin leaving no residue or stickiness behind. This is ideal for me because then I don't have to wait long before applying other face products and drag out my morning routine. 


So far I've been using this serum for about 6 weeks and I've noticed an improvement in both the texture of my skin and the evenness of my complexion. My skin also feels really soft after I've used this in the morning. I've also noticed that I'm using less foundation to do my makeup (1 pump as opposed to the 1.5 pumps I used to use) I not 100% sure that's due to this serum, but I know having a more even skin texture means theres less surface to cover. 

The Kleem Organics serum is reasonably priced at $19.99 and is available on Amazon. After 6 weeks of daily (sometimes twice a day) use I'm only half way through the bottle! 


I also really liked the fact that this was a mostly organic product. The ingredient list is pronounceable and its easy to understand what each ingredient is.  

Overall what I most like about this Vitamin C serum is that it works. I can't attest to the anti-aging or age spot reduction benefits it claims, but for me its delivered on everything else it said it would. 




This product provided for my consideration. All reviews are always my own honest and unbiased opinions

Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comments about Kleem Organics Vitamin C Serum. May we add that the serum is available on Amazon.com and that whoever buys a bottle will get a FREE eBook with tons of tips on how to get stunning skin!

    For any information, kindly contact Kleem Organics on customersupport@kleem.net

    We look forward to hearing from you!

    Kind Regards,

    Joseph and Matteo

    Owners and Founders

    Kleem Organics

    ReplyDelete