MAC Fantasy of Flowers Haul + Swatches!

By | Thursday, February 06, 2014 Leave a Comment



To be honest I hadn't heard of this collection until the day it was released online. Of course the items I wanted were sold out within a few hours. Thankfully the nationwide store release was still a week away and I was able to stalk my local MAC counter to get what I wanted! I came away with 4 items: Heavenly Hybrid ls, Snapdragon ls, Sassy Moss and Phlox Garden fluidlines.
The lipsticks are luster finishes which means they lean more towards the sheer side. But the good news is that both colors can be built up for more saturated look. Although they feel nice and moisturizing going on, in my experience with MAC lipsticks, the tend to dry my lips out quickly. I'd recommend using a lip balm first, then applying the lipstick. 

The fluidlines are very nicely pigmented and set quickly! However, they will stain your skin. Its been hours since I swatched them and my arm still has visible green and purple lines despite me scrubbing it until my skin was red :(



Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: