Sleek Molten Metal Swatches

By | Sunday, March 06, 2011 Leave a Comment
 Thanks to my wonderful big sis I finally got my hands on the Sleek Molten Metal palette. The palette contains 2 metallic cream eyeshadows in a gold and pewter color. Both are highly pigmented and reflect light beautifully. The only thing is once they're swatched you really can't tell the difference between the two shades.

So far I've only used these on the tops of my cheeks as a highlighter, and not as and eyeshadow. I do worry about these creasing on my eyes, since even most powder shadows tend to crease on my lids.
 As a highlighter, these both look gorgeous. You can keep layering them to create an even more intense glow, or just use one swipe to brighten the cheeks.
Pewter on the left and Gold on the Right.

These blend down to a gorgeous, soft highlight.





Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: