Nars Cheyenne and Wicked Duo Swatches

By | Sunday, January 30, 2011 2 comments

 I picked up these 2 Nars duos when they were on sale at Sephora for $10 each! I've heard that Nars quality can be hit a miss, so I wasn't expecting too much from these considering the discounted price. But to my delight, they're both really good. Cheyenne is definitely more pigmented than Wicked. The Cheyenne colors also feel creamier and seem to blend a little better. I also happen to like the colors in the Cheyenne duo better. For me they're more wearable and versatile than the greens in the Wicked duo.








I swatched each color on its own, and then on top of Too Faced Shadow Insurance.


 To see the swatches, click read more.


 

With flash. Nars Cheyenne Duo: Color on the right swatched without  primer, color on left swatched over TFSI

Without flash. Nars Cheyenne Duo

 Nars Wicked Duo: Color on the right swatched without  primer, color on left swatched over TFSI































Nars Wicked Duo. With Flash

Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

  1. Great swatches, I love how they both look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @StealMyHeartLovee, Thanks, they were both well worth the price!

    ReplyDelete